Rae's

bersaksi bahawa tiada Tuhan melainkan Allah dan Muhammad pesuruh Allah... "trust Allah abadan abadaa..."

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Huu.. Tough girl, huh?



BismiLLAHirRahmanirRahim...

I wanna describe about this girl...
Who is she?
Well, she's one of my best friend.
But she's not the bestest. hehe...
Why did I put her picture here?
Ok, I'll tell ya'.
As long as I knew her,
she is a very T O U G H G I R L, I say.
she is sOOO secretive.
and also it is sOOO difficult to take a
picture of her...
This picture was taken when
she was forced by my other friends
to stay still and look at the lens of the camera.
hehe.. this is one of my lucky picture!~
Altough she is sOOO secretive...
she is quite good in psychology..
yeah.. that's her!~

ok, I think that's all for now.
Wassalam wa ilalliqa'!

Special note:
Just now I went to Jusco... and you know what?
I met Kak Raihana!!!!!~
Oh, how I miss her sOOO much!!~
She's now on holiday...
Who is she?
Actually, she was my naqibah
for my usrah last year...
She is now a student
in faculty of medic at UIA, Shah Alam,
if I'm not mistaken...
She's the BEST!!~
OH... I am sOOO hApPy.... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home