Rae's

bersaksi bahawa tiada Tuhan melainkan Allah dan Muhammad pesuruh Allah... "trust Allah abadan abadaa..."

Monday, December 11, 2006

#1 wishlist - iPod mini


salam 'alayk...

hehe... my dear visitor must be a bit susprised why did I put this pic
of iPod mini green metallic here.. huh??

actually..
once... ( I think before the middle of the year )my dad said I will
get an iPod mini or whatever kind of iPod it is
but with one conditon..

"You must finish all your hafazan's silibus for form 1 & form 2"
lebih kurang macam tulah...

And then.. I kinda been motivated by dad's promotion
plus ustazah suzana's encouragement to finish my silibus...
And then I finished my form 1 & form 2 silibus at November..

but then, my dad said he still doesn't have enough money for the iPod
plus of the pain for all the payment for school's stuffs...
I know that... and I'm redha... we are not soo rich... I'm grateful for what
I've now.. I'm qanaah...
And then.. my dad said I can make choices between
the iPod or the PSP...
My heart still says I want iPod...
Hey, I'm intuitive, right?

Nway, Do you know why I'm soo wanting the iPod??

This is because I want to hafaz & murajaa'ah more easily
with the iPod which works like a walkman or cd player...
Plus I can listen to my favourite nasyids without being
yelled by my brother who will always babbling about
why did I hear such lame, boring blah blah nasyids...
hurm...

N why I love the green metallic one?
Coz' I just love anything with green in colour coz' it's simply looks elegant and beautiful...

Ok then... that's all my babbling for now...
Wassalam wa ilalliqa'!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home