Rae's

bersaksi bahawa tiada Tuhan melainkan Allah dan Muhammad pesuruh Allah... "trust Allah abadan abadaa..."

Monday, December 11, 2006

PMR 2007.. Gambare!!

Salam 'alaykum....

Ana asyik terfikir je tentang PMR next year...
Diri ni memang, honestly I said... malas...
hurm... I've read some books...
Sejarah... Science... KHB...
But then... my brain just like can't accept for what I read...
Especially Sejarah, reading about Japan...
n then there's the existence of umno...
When I read Science...
huhu... astronomy...
it's just the thing I dislike... with all those satelites...
measat I, measat II etcetera...
N then KHB...
This one I kinda like it since my marks' improvement
in the last final exam which I got 80 and considered as A...
With the cooking stuff, sewing etc...

It's okay then...
coz' I'm fortunately the kind of person who like to study...
AlhamduliLLAH...
I REALLY tArgEt for all 10 As in my PMR next year...
The subjects I will take...

1. B.Melayu
2. English
3. Lughatul 'Arabiah
4. Mathematics
5. Science
6. KHB Ekonomi Rumahtangga
7. Geografi
8. Pend. Islam
9. Sejarah
10.Sivik & Kewarganegaraan

So... to all 2007 PMR candidates...
Gambare minna-san!!!~
10 As to achieve...
Strive for excellence!!

We can do it!!~ Insha ALLAH!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home