Rae's

bersaksi bahawa tiada Tuhan melainkan Allah dan Muhammad pesuruh Allah... "trust Allah abadan abadaa..."

Thursday, February 08, 2007

what's with 20 Muharram 1428 H ?

assalamu'alaykum...

alhamduliLLAH...
all praise be only to ALLAH... alhamduliLLAH...
today I'm 15!!! it's my hijriyah birthday!!
20 Muharram...
hehe.. I didn't got any susprise today..
dun care.. but I do care for my hijriyah bithday!
huhu... and guess what ?
I gave candies to all my classmates... ( u know.. ALL !)
it's just an orange sherbet candy...
just one for each of them.. teehhehhee.. =p
that's only I got.. sorry.. hehe..
and there's a candy left and I gave it to Hani... =)
it's a fun day..
tomorrow there will be the MDP...
I mean it.. it's begin to be 'exciting' (mind the apostrophe.. huhu..)
but there's gonna be a birthday party.. ( err.. kinda..)
for miyammor Najiha.. =)
so.. I think the MDP will be just alright.. I guess so..
and tomorrow, I'm gonna do my PLBS with my team..
maziah, maryam, hidayah and me..
i just practice the text speech.. it's ok... I guees so..
so.. wisH mE luCk eVeryOne...
tomorrow's gonna be a blissful day for aLL...~
inshaALLAH.. =)



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam, dik! heheh.. mine's 9 Muharram. ;-) saje,jakun! :-p

Friday, February 09, 2007 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Raden Qurratu 'Aini said...

heheh...
nway..
Ulfah cute habish...
geam sangat..
rase cam nak cubit2 je die...
ee...

Saturday, February 10, 2007 7:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, ana rase ana 2 safar.
bile ah tuh?
hehehe..
happy birthday!

seronok x plbs? hohoho

Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat hari lahir...
ana nye 9 Safar!

Sunday, February 11, 2007 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home